Keep reading for a chance to win an ebook copy of Insanity by Lauren Hammond.
Five Unknown Facts about Lauren
First of all, thank you so much for having me today! Second, what a fun topic!
Five things you don’t know about me…
1. I have two tattoos; a snowflake on my back and the word family in polish on my wrist in my grandfathers’ handwriting.
2. Sometimes I am too honest and people get offended. (I know you can’t always tell it like you see it. It’s something I’m working on, lol.)
3. When I was three I told my mom I wanted to be a gas station attendant. (Ahhh, the goals and career choices of a toddler.)
4. I can’t stand bullying. (More people should learn to appreciate and respect every individual for who they are. Inside and out.)
5. I am a history freak. It fascinates me. Every time I take a vacation I have an itinerary planned for all the historical landmarks. (I also love to travel and have a goal to see every historical landmark in the world. I know it’s a longshot, but hey, I’m willing to try.)
Insanity (Asylum, #1) by Lauren Hammond.
Sometimes love...can drive you crazy.
Adelaide Carmichael and Damien Allen couldn't be more opposite. Adelaide's mother abandoned her when she was ten years old, leaving her to be raised by her abusive and alcoholic father. Damien on the other hand came from a wealthy family, was a local celebrity, and seemed to have a bright future ahead of him. Despite their differences, Adelaide and Damien were young, wild, and fiercely in love.
And they had a plan.
They were going to run away. Be together forever. And their plan was set in motion, until tragedy struck and for some reason, Adelaide wound up in The Oakhill Institution for the insane. Adelaide has no idea what she did to wind up at Oakhill, but she knows one thing for sure...
She wants out.
And after Damien follows her there to aid her in escaping, Adelaide slowly begins putting together the pieces of her memory that are missing. And it doesn't take Adelaide long to figure out that sometimes...
That one true love never dies.
Thank you Laura for joining us here today at From the Shadows!
To learn more about Laura Hammond and her books, please visit her website.
We are giving away an ebook copy of Insanity to one lucky winner!
To enter, please leave a comment on this post (including your email address so we may contact you if you win). This giveaway is INTERNATIONAL. Giveaway ends June 14, 2012 midnight EST.